Blueberry Bread Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Blueberry bread pudding baked with a homemade golden sauce is a rich and tasty dessert for special occasions. In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla.
Bread pudding is an excellent way to use leftover stale bread. The frugal dessert probably originated in early England, where it was called "poor man's pudding." It is still a great way to use stale bread, but it's evolved over the years to become a versatile dessert often found in upscale restaurants. Many consider it a comfort food. You can have Blueberry Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Prepare 10 slices of bread.
- You need 2 pound of bluberries.
- It’s 3-4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream or….less if using 1/2.
- Prepare of Up to 4 tablespoons vanilla extract.
- You need of Up to 1.5 tablespoons almond extract.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of truffle honey.
- It’s of Truffle butter.
- Prepare of Blue agave instead of sugar.
- You need of Confection sugar.
Mix eggs, cream, milk, zest, cinnamon, extract, sugar and salt. Pour over bread pressing gentle to submerge bread then cover with plastic wrap and soak for one hour. Made with less fat, but not less flavor, this Blueberry Bread Pudding is great way to do a decadent dessert that won't weigh you down! Fresh blueberries add sparkle to our homemade easy recipe for Blueberry Bread Pudding.
Blueberry Bread Pudding step by step
- Cut the slices of bread into small squares also use crust, pan should have melted truffle butter on bottom first..
- Mix the eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, 1/2, blue agave and truffle honey together with whisk. Start dipping the pieces of bread into the mixture and line the bottom of baking dish. I used a lasagna tray..
- Then once the bread covers the bottom of the pan, start loading the beautiful blueberries..
- Add some confection sugar on top of the blueberries..
- Layer the top with more bread after dipping in the mixture. And add more blueberries on top. Add a little more confection sugar. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°, take out and allow to cool..
- Enjoy with whipped cream on top. Hot or cold, it is a delicious dessert..
This delectable dessert recipe comes packed with the extra benefits of antioxidant-rich fresh blueberries. And of course, it tastes absolutely amazing! But after the ordeal, this blueberry bread pudding and pasta with jumbo lump crab meat definitely took away the anxiety 🙂 Have a nice day Chef and regards to Lisa. I'm so sorry to hear about the bat situation AND the rabies shots. This delicious blueberry bread pudding recipe may be made with fresh or frozen blueberries.