Greek Rice Pudding (Rizogalo).
You can have Greek Rice Pudding (Rizogalo) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Rice Pudding (Rizogalo)
- You need 4 tablespoons of Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 4 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla stick or powder.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Greek Rice Pudding (Rizogalo) instructions
- Pour the water into a sauce pan and add the rice. Let boil for about 10 minutes..
- Once the rice has boiled drain, and add 3 1/2 cups of the Milk stir and simmer for 15 minutes but you need to keep stirring, so that the rice does not stick. Dissolve the Corn Flour into the 1/2 cup of Milk that’s left over and add into the sauce pan along with the Sugar. Stir and continue to boil for at least 10 minutes until thick..
- Once the Rizogalo has thickened add the Vanilla, stir and then pour into your desserts bowls. Let it cool for 1 hour and top with Cinnamon. This dessert can eaten warm or cold..
- Kali Orexi!!!.