You can cook Silky Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Silky Pudding
- You need 1/4 tsp of jelly powder or you can replace it with gelatin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of agar-agar.
- It’s 200 ml of milk (a glass).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder, if you dont have you can use chocolate paste (you can replace with other favour).
- Prepare of Topping: 1 crushed oreo (optional).
Silky Pudding step by step
- Mix jelly powder and agar (without water).
- Boil milk add cocoa powder add sugar then stir, then add mixed jelly-agar then stir again.
- Filter step 2. It's the most important step because pudding, should be very silk.
- Place pudding in a fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve itt.