You can have Cornbread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornbread Pudding
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese soft.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 box of cornbread jiffy.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1 can of cream corn.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of frozen corn (1 bag will do).
- You need Dash of salt.
- You need 2 of tea. Nutmeg.
Cornbread Pudding step by step
- I use my crockpot, but can do in the oven @ 350. Spray pan or crockpot with cooking spary..
- Mix cream cheese, eggs and sugar. Add cornbread mix, butter,milk, cream of corn, frozen corn, salt, nutmeg. Mix all together, pour in pan or crockpot..
- Crockpot- place a paper towel between lid and crockpot. 2-4 hrs on high. Cook in pan till it drowns. Crockpot- cook till it’s starts to pull away from the sides, the last 30mins remove lid to help it brown up or can just brown the top in the oven for 5-10 mins or so..
- Crockpot- my crockpot I can place the dish in the oven, I used my smaller crockpot don’t use a big one, can use the casserole crockpot if you have one. This is what it looks like when you brown it in the oven.(also the only picture I have of this dish.).