You can cook Maja Blanca using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maja Blanca
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- You need 500 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
Maja Blanca instructions
- In a pan add some coconut milk. Let it boil. You can use coconut milk in a can or fresh coconut if you have it, that will be cool..
- Once it starts to boil, you can now add corn kernels and condense milk. Stir it and simmer it in low heat for 3 minutes. Add granulated sugar or honey if you like to be more sweet. DEPENDS ON THE DESIRED SWEETNESS YOU LIKE..
- While simmering it, you can now prepare the other ingredients. Mix fresh milk and corn starch..
- Add the mixture to the pan. At this point keep stirring it on low heat until the desired consistency is reached..
- Put it in any container. Let it cool, and refrigerate..