Firm Chocolate Mousse.
You can have Firm Chocolate Mousse using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Firm Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 1000 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 400 grams of chocolate of choice.
- It’s 7-8 of Gelatine sheets (depending on firmness of choice).
Firm Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Whip half of your heavy cream (500 ml) untill it has a thickness of yoghurt and set aside in the fridge and soak the gelatine sheets in cold water..
- Pour the other half in a pan and heat it up untill it has reached the boiling point and bubbles and steam start to form..
- Put the chocolate of choice in the heated cream and stir it with a whisk untill the chocolate it fully disolved..
- After the chocolate is disolved put in the gelatine sheets and stir it in with a spatulata or spoon and set aside and let it cool down untill you can put your finger in it untill its slightly cold and doesn't hurt at all..
- Mix the cream and chocolate mixture with the whisked cream with a spatula and fold it in without beating out too much air..
- Pour it in cups and let it set in the fridge untill it is firm. (I used half a recipe on the picture in smaller cups).
- Optional: You can leave the mousse in a big bowl and let it set, then beat all air out of it and put it in cups so you get a think chocolate crème..
- Enjoy :)!.