Chocolate Panna Cotta.
You can have Chocolate Panna Cotta using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Panna Cotta
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping crem.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- You need of FOR GARNISH.
- You need of whipped cream.
- Prepare of fresh berries.
Chocolate Panna Cotta instructions
- Spray 4 – 8 ounce ramekins with non stick spray, set aside.
- Place 1/4 cup of the cream in a small heatproof bowl to soften for 10 minutes.
- Heat some water in a small skillet and place gelatin bowl in the simmering water until gelitin dissolves. Keep in hot water while preparing the rest of the recipe.
- In a saucepan combine remaing cream, sugar, salt and marscapne cheese and heat just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in chopped chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in warm melted gelatin mixture and mix well. Strain muxture into a pouring cup.
- Pour into ramekins, cool to room temperature before covering. Refrigerate at least 6 hours to set or overnight.
- To unmold dip each ramekin in a bowl of hot water for a few seconds and invert onto cold serving plate.
- Serve with whipped cram and fresh berries.