Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night.
You can have Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night
- You need 1 oz of box instant banana pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 oz of box instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 oz of box vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 4 of chopped bananas.
- Prepare 6 cup of milk.
Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night step by step
- Prepare banana and vanilla pudding together in a bowl.
- In a glass serving dish put down one even layer of wafer cookies, another even layer of strawberries,a even layer of bananas and a even layer of pudding about a half inch to an inch thick.
- Repeat until dish is filled. To do the top layer add bananas, strawberries and wafers into a neat desired design.
- Chill and eat within 24 hours. If making ahead, prepare each ingredient but don't put it together until ready to serve or cookies and fruit can become soggy.