Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding. This thick, creamy Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding Recipe is simply delicious hot or chilled, it's my ultimate comfort food. I don't know what it is about rice pudding, it's not something I grew up eating, but I think it is the ultimate comfort food. I like it thick and creamy, studded with plumped raisins, and.
There is nothing more beautiful than healthy snack like this Cinnamon Rice Pudding. Not that I am a big fan of rice pudding, quite the contrary in fact. I've never been really big on it. You can have Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding
- Prepare 3 cups of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of medium grain rice.
- You need 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
I love Rice Pudding and can't imagine anyone not liking it but my grandkids don't. Good, that just leaves more for me. Some people don't bake their Rice. Learn how to cook Rice pudding with Raisins & Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding step by step
- Place everything into a large pot EXCEPT for the sweetened condensed milk and butter over medium high heat. Stir often as it comes up to a low boil..
- Once beginning to boil, reduce the heat down to low. Simmer, stirring often, for 15-20 minutes. You'll know it's done when the rice is tender and the milk has mostly been absorbed. It should still be creamy, but if you need to, you can stir in some additional milk until it reaches your desired consistency. Keep it mind that it will continue to thicken as it sits and cools (especially if you are going to let it chill in the fridge before eating… it will become extremely thick)..
- Remove the pot from the heat, then stir in the butter and sweetened condensed milk. That's it! Either serve warm or refrigerate in a tupperware for later if you prefer it cold..
Pour all ingredients into a single pot. Bring to a boil stirring constantly to prevent the rice and milk sticking to the bottom of the pot. Continue stirring occasionally until rice softens and thickens. It will continue to thicken as it cools. When it comes to simple-yet-sublime desserts, it doesn't get much better than rice pudding.