Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie.
You can have Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie
- It’s 1 lb of Original Oreos.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix.
- You need 1 large of whipped topping.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of chocolate syrup and nuts (optional).
- It’s 1 stick of melted butter.
Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie instructions
- Crumble 25 oreos on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Then drizzle all the melted butter on top..
- Whip together powdered sugar and cream cheese. After mixed together well add about half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of 1st layer.
- Mix together the milk and chocolate pudding mix extremely well. Smooth onto the 2nd layer..
- Spread rest of the whipped topping on top.. Crumble 10 oreos on top..
- Drizzle Hershey's syrup on top of you want and sprinkle some nuts if you would like. Last crumble 5 to 8 peanut butter oreos..
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes and take out. Put plastic wrap on top..