You can have Chocolate Mousse using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- You need of for mousse.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 10 oz of good quality semi sweet chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dark chocolate Godiva liquor, optional.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare of freshstrawberrys.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shaved milk chocolate.
- Prepare of frosting the glasses.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon slice.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Have chocolate in a large bowl.
- Heat cream just to a simmer, either in microwave or stove top. Pour over chopped chocolate, let sit undisturbed for 1 minute to melt chocolate, then whisk until smooth, add salt and Godiva chocolate liquor and whisk in. Chill uncovered until very cold at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Beat cold chocolate until it forms soft fluffy peaks.
- If you want your glasses to have decorative frosted rims run a lemon slice around the rim of the glass and dip in granulated sugar.
- Spoon whipped mousse into glasses, garnish with Strawberries, shaved milk chocolate and whipped cream.