Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding. Presenting you Mango Biscuit Pudding recipe. One of the amazing Eggless Pudding Recipes. Eggless Mango Bread Pudding Without Oven
I have made it without oven using mango puree, milk,sugar,custard powder and bread slices #mangopudding #puddingrecipe. Mangoes are in full bloom, somehow this year I was too hesitant to pick them since its so hot and I had my own fears of having mangoes and still do. But the other half insisted on getting mangoes and the food blogger calling came all alive. You can cook Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding
- It’s 12 of marie biscuits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black coffee powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 450 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of crushed walnuts.
To begin making the Vanilla Custard Recipe, in a large saucepan; stir in the milk, cream, cornflour and vanilla. Biscuit and mango pudding is an easy and fast to make mango dessert. Mango pudding is not too sweet or heavy. Directions to make Biscuit Mango Pudding: Grind the mangoes and sugar together.
Eggless mango biscuit custard pudding step by step
- Mix custard powder with half cup milk..n boil rest of it with sugar…
- Mix custard paste into boiling milk while stirring it n cook it for 3 min.. N den let it cool.
- Crush Marie biscuits n walnuts separately…
- Pour a layer of custard in d tray n put all d crushed biscuits on custard.
- Mix coffee powder in 20ml of water n pour it on biscuit layer..pour rest of custard…
- Garnish with mangoes n walnuts n mint sprigs.
- Freeze n serve chilled.
Make a smooth and thick paste of it. Crunch all the biscuits into small pieces. The only thing is you dont need a biscuit base for this. Mango custard recipe with video and step by step photos. This mango custard is easy and tasty dessert that kids and toddlers will enjoy during hot summers.