Chocolate PB & Banana Protein Pudding. Perfect for a quick snack or after workout boost! They taste like a little PB + Chocolate dessert! You are here: Home / Chocolate PB Pie Nutrition.
What's not to love about this simple smoothie? Demon: Then who just asked for chocolate milk with a straw and made us cut the crusts off her PB&J? Parr: *Mutters to herself* Mae hates PB&J. You can have Chocolate PB & Banana Protein Pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate PB & Banana Protein Pudding
- It’s 3 large of bananas.
- You need 4 cup of chocolate almond milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 4 of scoops casein protein powder.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Liz doesn't like chocolate milk. *Realizes* Oh, that's. You'll love this delicious twist on cinnamon rolls.
Chocolate PB & Banana Protein Pudding step by step
- Place three large bananas in the blender..
- Add 4 cups of chocolate almond milk to blender..
- Add 4 scoops of chocolate casein protein powder..
- Add 1 cup peanut butter to the blender..
- Add one cup of water or ice as needed to reduce thickness for blending. The less water the better, as it will make a thicker pudding..
- Blend until smooth consistency. Pour into individual serving glasses. Refrigerate overnight for pudding consistency. Enjoy!.