Mango Chia Pudding.
You can cook Mango Chia Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Pudding
- It’s 1 of banana.
- It’s 1/2 of mango.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 slice of fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare dash of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need pinch of bee pollen (optional).
Mango Chia Pudding instructions
- Blend together banana, mango, coconut milk, ginger, sunflower seeds and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Stir in Chia seeds and let rest for 10 mins for seeds to swell and thicken mixture..
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle with bee pollen and/or more sunflower seeds..