Red Dragon Fruit Pudding.
You can cook Red Dragon Fruit Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Dragon Fruit Pudding
- It’s 2 packages of plain jelly.
- You need 300 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 600 ml of milk.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need 2 piece of red dragon fruit.
Red Dragon Fruit Pudding instructions
- Blender red dragon fruit with water.
- Cook jelly, sugar, milk and coconut milk until it's boiling, pour red dragon puree, cook until boiling.
- Cooling it off for a while, pour into the glass or mould.
- Keep it refrigerated.