Arroz Con Leche.
You can cook Arroz Con Leche using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Arroz Con Leche
- Prepare 10 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 cup of Long white rice.
- You need 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mace.
- You need 8 oz of Sweet and condensed milk.
- You need 12 oz of Evaporated milk.
- Prepare 16 oz of 1% milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins.
Arroz Con Leche instructions
- Combine water and rice in a large pot and bring it to a boil. Keep boiling rice until it becomes past aldente to the point when it is over cooked..
- Strain out the rice from the water and add the rice back to the pot, and add the stick of cinnamon.
- Add milk, Evap milk, and sweet and condensed milk along with the mace and bring it all to a boil, a simmer and add raisins.