Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding.
You can cook Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of uncooked minute rice.
- You need 1 can of 12 oz evaporated milk.
- You need 1 cup of canned pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding instructions
- Combine rice, evaporated milk, pumpkin, water, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a medium saucepan..
- Cook over medium heat 20 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving..
- Garnish with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice, whipped cream or crushed pecans if desired..