Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits. You can also customize this eggless chocolate biscuit pudding any way you like. Hide and seek Chocolate Biscuit PuddingYummy Kit. White Chocolate and Frosted Cherry CheesecakeBest Recipes Australia..biscuit pudding by trusha bhimani, Eggless chocolate biscuit pudding, No back Dessert, no bake recipe, Pudding recipe, pudding easy biscuit pudding, how to make chocolate biscuit pudding recipe in Trusha Bhimani, marie biscuit cake, bbiscuit pudding eggless recipes, biscuit pudding.
Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. Chocolate biscuit pudding is made up of alternating layers of milk-dipped Marie biscuits and chocolate pudding or icing. I have made it with the chocolate and without. You can cook Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- Prepare 300 ml of cherry juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 10 of chocolate biscuits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of wheat starch.
We like this pudding better without the chocolate. Chocolate Biscuit Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A wide variety of chocolate biscuit pudding options are available to you, such as flavor, color, and packaging. Similar Royalty-free Images: Confectionery, biscuits and sweets.
Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits step by step
- Pour milk in a stewpot. Add granulated sugar and wheat starch and cook until pudding consistency..
- Take pudding into 4 bowl equally..
- Chop chocolate biscuits finely top of the pudding..
- Take another stewpot and use other ingredients to make cherry juice puding.
- Pour cherry juice pudding into the bowls while vanilla pudding is still hot. (if you dont want to mix pudding together you need to wait until pudding is cooled down.).
- I like to eat pudding while hot so i mix them together and eat..
Ice cream with cherry berries on beautiful marble countertop background. Homemade Banoffee cupcake on wooden background. This pudding makes with biscuits which soaked in milk and layers of chocolate and cream. This pudding has nothing to do with the oven, it has to refrigirate. I don't know how to make this properly but I have eaten it once, so delicious!