Raisin Bread Pudding /Budín de pan con pasas.
You can cook Raisin Bread Pudding /Budín de pan con pasas using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raisin Bread Pudding /Budín de pan con pasas
- Prepare 1 1/2 loaf of French Bread or Italian.
- You need 1 can of Carnation Evaporated milk.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Regular Milk not fat free.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
Raisin Bread Pudding /Budín de pan con pasas step by step
- Directions: There should be enough bread to make a Medium pan. Pour the 1 can of Evaporated Milk over bread, refill it with water and add to bread. Add milk, vanilla, cinnamon, raisins, sugar and the butter. Mix all together real good, making sure the sugar is well dissolved into the bread mixture. Let stand for about 15 minutes or so to allow bread to soften and soak up most of the milk. The texture should be a slightly wet mush. You can either use Non stick spray or butter to coat the pan evenly. Then lightly sprinkle the top with more cinnamon it's Optional. Place pan in oven and bake at 350°F for about 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on your oven check frequently until knife inserted comes out clean. Once done let stand and cool off. Enjoy :).