Toaster Oven Bread Pudding.
You can cook Toaster Oven Bread Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toaster Oven Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of Bread.
- Prepare 2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk (alternative to sugar – this makes the mixture creamier. you can also adjust to your desired sweetness level).
- It’s 1 cup of raisins (optional).
- You need 1 of cheese (for toppings).
Toaster Oven Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven. In this recipe, I'm only using an ordi ary toaster oven since I don't have a convection oven. I just set the oven in 400W and leave it like that while I prepare the mixture..
- Grease your pan (size doesn't really matter here. If the pan is bigger, add in more bread). Cut the bread into small pieces so it will be easier to mash..
- Pour in the milk – evaporated first. Mash the bread using your hands..
- Pour in the condensed milk. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the rasins as you mix the ingredients. Mash the bread more..
- Grate the cheese on top of the mixture. Bake at around 30-40mins until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool for about 10-15mins before cutting..