Oreo Pudding Pie.
You can have Oreo Pudding Pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Pudding Pie
- You need 1 of Standard package Oreos.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 of 4.2 ounce Instant Oreo pudding mix.
- It’s 2 of 5.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Prepare 6 cup of Milk.
- It’s 8 oz of Cool whip thawed.
- You need 1 of 7.25 ounce Hershey's shell.
- You need 2 of 6X9 pans.
Oreo Pudding Pie instructions
- Separate Oreos from cream. Save cream in small bowl for later..
- Crush cookies enough to sift through strainer. Save a handful for later..
- Melt butter and cream. Mix well into cookie crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom of pan..
- Make chocolate pudding according to pie recipe on side of box. For a more firm pie, use a little less milk than directed..
- Do the same with the Oreo pudding then layer the two puddings on top of the crushed cookie crumbs..
- Spread thawed cool whip over pudding mix. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs that were saved for later over the cool whip. Last, zigzag the candy shell over the top..
- I usually place the pie in freezer for a few minutes so the shell will harden faster..