Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding.
You can have Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk (any brand is fine).
- You need 1 box of banana cream instant pudding (small).
- It’s 1 box of cheesecake instant pudding (small).
- You need 1 packages of cool whip (any brand is fine).
- Prepare 3 each of bananas.
- You need 2/3 box of nila wafers.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding instructions
- Mix together both boxes of pudding with canned milk and cold water. (I used a fork, it will thicken as you stir)..
- Fold in cool whip until fully mixed. It will become light and fluffy as you mix it..
- Slice bananas and set aside..
- Line the bottom of your pan (I used a 9×13 cassarole dish) with bills wafers until covered..
- Carefully layer with pudding mix to cover cookies..
- Layer bananas and pudding until mix is used..
- Top it off with cookies and bananas. Let it chill in the fridge for about an hour to set, then enjoy!.