You can cook Maja Blanca using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maja Blanca
- It’s 3/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 14 oz of condensed milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 15 oz of sweet corn.
Maja Blanca instructions
- Pour the coconut milk in a cooking pot and bring to a boil..
- Add the sugar, condensed milk and sweet corn then stir until allthe ingredients are even distributed.
- Simmer for 10-12mins..
- Combine the fresh milk and cornstarch then whisked until the cornstarch is diluted..
- Add cornstarch and milk mixture into cooking container and stir continously..
- Allow it to cook while stirring until you come with desired thickness.
- Pour the mixture into a serving tray and flatten the top surface by using a spatula or any flat tool..
- Cool it down and refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Serve and enjoy! :).