Chia Coconut Pudding.
You can have Chia Coconut Pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Coconut Pudding
- You need of Raw Chia Pudding.
- Prepare 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of raw honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Chia Coconut Pudding step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 3hrs, until thickened. Has consistency of tapioca..
- Top with fresh blueberries, your favorite fruit, or enjoy as is!.