You can cook Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- It’s 7 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk…skim milk can be used.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
Chia Pudding instructions
- In a medium bowl whisk together coconut milk, vanilla, and honey.
- Stir in chia seeds, mixing well.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir before serving.
- Top with a little whip cream and raisins, or strawberries, blueberries, mixed fruit, or topping of choice.
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE….
- Reduce vanilla to 1 teaspoon, add 1/2 teaspoon orange extract, add 1 teaspoon orange zest.
- Add 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons grated semi sweet chocolate.