Slow cooker rice pudding. Make rice pudding with uncooked rice using a slow cooker and this recipe. Put the rice, milk and sugar in the dish. Add a little nutmeg if you like.
This creamy slow cooker rice pudding is comfort food at its best. This easy rice pudding recipe is so simple to prepare, kids can do it all by themselves. The combination of vanilla and cinnamon give this creamy rice pudding recipe a warm and homey flavor. You can cook Slow cooker rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker rice pudding
- It’s 170 grams of rice.
- It’s 2 liter of semi skimmed milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of butter or spread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick (optional).
Walter: You know, my mamma made rice pudding when I was a little kid and I didn't like it. This whole thing is easy; different from a lot of slow cooker recipes. Our slow cooker rice pudding recipe is easy and makes a luxurious winter pudding. Make the rice pudding and follow the chilling instructions in 'To store'.
Slow cooker rice pudding instructions
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and mix..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally, until at the desired thickness..
- Enjoy hot or cold, tastes great with a bit of chocolate grated on the top :).
When ready to serve, reheat in a pan with a splash of milk until piping hot, or serve cold. DIRECTIONS Put in lightly greased slow cooker. By the time the dinner dishes are cleared and folks are poking around for something sweet, dessert will be ready. Heat the milk to simmering point. Fragrant, rich & deliciously creamy Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Turmeric & Cinnamon.