Creamy Banana Pudding. Creamy Banana Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Steeping sliced bananas in fresh milk infuses this creamy banana custard with flavor from the inside out. No, no, not that banana pudding.
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix; beat until well blended. Homemade Banana Pudding Pie – A creamy & delicious banana pie recipe with simple ingredients you might already have in your kitchen pantry. You can cook Creamy Banana Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Banana Pudding
- You need 14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 3 1/2 oz of box instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of whipped topping.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 3 medium of bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice.
Comforting Creamy Banana Pudding. "Our family has made this comforting old-fashioned treat a tradition for holidays, birthdays and Sunday dinners," writes Kelly Shealy of Barnwell, South Carolina. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. I know you're going to love it!
Creamy Banana Pudding instructions
- In large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water..
- Add pudding mix; beat until well blended. Chill 5 mins..
- Fold in whipped topping..
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2.5 quart round glass serving bowl (I use trifle dish).
- Layer wafers, bananas, pudding. Chill thoroughly..
A creamy, delicious banana pudding recipe. So easy to make and gone in a flash! This creamy banana pudding recipe is fun for our family to share with everyone at our dinner table. Banana Pudding is one of those recipes I dream about. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers.