rice pudding. With a little investigation, I found that there are two basic. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Try our easy rice pudding recipes for maximum comfort factor. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate. You can cook rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of rice pudding
- It’s 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 can of coconut milk nineteen ounces each can.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of golden raisins.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tart dried cherries.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon ground.
- Prepare 2 slice of fresh pineapple core cut away.
This rice pudding recipe is really easy to make, I had a request to make a video on rice pudding, so here we go. Typically served as a desert, but you can eat it whenever you want. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of ingredients (milk, rice, and sugar), and tastes good.
rice pudding step by step
- in a pot with tight fitting lid bring milk up to heat.
- add all the ingredients.
- bring to boil.
- stir occasionally.
- after 5 minutes turn to lowest heat let simmmer when liquid is almost gone stir cover remove from heat let sit 12 minutes.
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning. Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food.