You can cook Sawdust Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sawdust Pudding
- Prepare of cream part.
- It’s 250 ml of Whipping cream.
- You need 6 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 dozen of Marie Biscuits.
- It’s 1 of Cocoa powder (optional).
Sawdust Pudding instructions
- Powder the biscuits until it's fine. (You can use oreos too if you want.).
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric hand mixer..
- When it reaches soft peaks, add in a dash of vanilla extract and 6 tablespoons of condensed milk..
- Stop beating when it reaches stiff peaks..
- Layer them one by one and you can layer the last layer with cocoa powder if you want. :).
- Place it in the fridge to set for a little and serve !.