You can cook Panna Cotta using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta
- It’s 1 cup of Half & Half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 packages of Gelatin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cold Water.
Panna Cotta step by step
- Place the water into a small bowl..
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and set it aside to soften..
- In a small saucepan, add the heavy cream, half & half, and sugar, bringing it ti a simmer over medium heat..
- Turn the heat off and add the gelatin mixture..
- Whisk the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes or until the gelatin melts..
- Strain the mixture using a fine strainer..
- add the vanilla extract to the strained mixture..
- Divide the mixture between 4 containers..
- Cover the containers with plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate them for 4 to 6 hours or overnight..
- After the Panna Cotta are cold, they are ready to serve..