Brown Sugar Sauce for Bread Pudding.
You can have Brown Sugar Sauce for Bread Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Sauce for Bread Pudding
- You need of The sauce!.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (your preferrence).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
Brown Sugar Sauce for Bread Pudding step by step
- Using a small saucepan, throw everything in except the corn starch..
- On medium high heat, babysit the sauce, stirring constantly so as not to let anything burn to the bottom and keep the milk from scorching..
- When your sauce is almost to boiling point, take it off the burner and pour out some sauce into a plastic glass (you won't get burned as you would using glass). Now add the cornstarch to the plastic glass and stir vigorously with a fork..
- Put the saucepan back on the burner and add the sauce from the plastic glass back into the pan. Continue stirring until desired thickness. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!.