The Best Biscuits Jelly Pudding.
You can cook The Best Biscuits Jelly Pudding using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Biscuits Jelly Pudding
- You need 1 packages of chocolate jelly pudding.
- It’s 1 packages of round biscuits or wafers.
- Prepare 600 ml of water.
- You need 6 tbsp of white sugar.
The Best Biscuits Jelly Pudding instructions
- mix 600ml water and 1 package jelly into a saucepan.
- heat over low heat, stirring constantly until boiling (add sugar if the jelly still not sweet).
- put the first layer of biscuits into the mold (you can use marie regal biscuits or another round biscuits/wafers).
- pour the jelly over the biscuits until the biscuis sinking, or its okay if the biscuits floating after that.
- refrigate the mold +- 5 minutes until the jelly start to set.
- repeat steps 3-5 with remaining jelly for a total +- 3 layers.
- after completing all the layers, refrigate the jelly overnight. To unmold, with clean fingers, loosen the jelly around the edges of the mold cavities. Place your serving plate on top of the mold and invert.
- and the last you can pour some sugar on the jelly for garnish, GOODLUCK ;).