Quick Chocolate Pudding.
You can have Quick Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/3 cup of Toll House or Hersheys CoCoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Almond Extract.
Quick Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Combine Cocoa, sugar, and corn starch in medium non stick sauce pan..
- Slowly pour in milk one cup at a time until smooth and combined..
- Turn stove on Medium heat..
- Once mixture begins to boil stir so milk does not scorch..
- It may take a few to boil; be patient!.
- Pudding will start to thicken, you will see lumps begin to form..
- Add vanilla and almond flavor.Turn off stove and wisk vigorously..
- Chocolate pudding should be thick, creamy and have a slightly glossy look..
- It's amazing warm but cooler is tasty also. Be sure to let cool before refrigerating to avoid sweating..