my moms nanner pudding. SouthernASMR Sounds ~ Mary Creates Nanner Pudding. How y'all make y'all banana pudding? Jae aint never seen nothing like this before and honestly.
Like most of my mom's recipes growing up, it's meant to be quick, easy and. When I was growing up, our Granny lived eight hours away, which was just far enough that we Her secret addition was to fold meringue into the pudding as well as adding it to the top. Hope y'all enjoy this fabulous recipe! You can cook my moms nanner pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of my moms nanner pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 box of vanilla pudding instant.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 8 oz of container of cool whip.
- You need 12 oz of box vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of milk whole.
- You need 7 large of bananas maybe more as you need.
This is a recipe I grew up eating and man is it FABULOUS! Thank y'all for loving that I share my mom, Lisa, and her. This listing is for a MOM burlap banner. Trollz might have something to do with it, but, seriously, this has nothing to do with wrestling.
my moms nanner pudding instructions
- mix and cook the pudding acording to boxes subtract a half of cup of milk from the total of the boxes together substitute with the half cup of sour cream.
- layer the bottom with a thin layer of pudding put a layer of sliced bananas make sure they are all touching then a layer of vanilla wafers then pudding then bananas then cookies again and a thin layer of pudding then whip cream chill fits in a 9×13 container.
- take two wafers rub together to make crumbs on top of cool whip.
It has maybe a secret meaning like " gniddup rennan" or a secret code for some "dramatic" new coming for som Yahoo! In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. ("Good Ol' Nanner Puddin' " is what it is actually called in the book!) really caught my eye. I have a good friend who makes a Banana Pudding that is truly to die for.