Sago Pudding with Gula Melaka.
You can cook Sago Pudding with Gula Melaka using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sago Pudding with Gula Melaka
- Prepare 300 grams of baby sago.
- Prepare 200 grams of gula melaka/ palm sugar (chopped).
- Prepare 250 grams of coconut milk ( can use packet ones like Ayam brand).
- Prepare 700 ml of water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 medium of pandan leave.
Sago Pudding with Gula Melaka instructions
- In a pot, add sago and water. cook sago on low fire.
- Stir frequently so that the sago do not clump. cook till sago becomes translucent..
- pour sago into a strainer and rinse with cold running water to wash off excess starch.
- pour into small dessert bowls or muffin moulds and chill in the fridge until set. (about an hour).
- In a saucepan, pour coconut milk, pandan leaves and salt. bowl in a low fire until it bubbles. Stir constantly. Set aside to cool..
- In another pot, melt palm sugar and 3 tablespoon of water in low fire. It should take about 5min.
- Serve pudding with palm sugar syrup and coconut milk.