Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce.
You can cook Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce
- It’s of For the panna cotta:.
- Prepare 500 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 85 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 8 gr of gelatin powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare of For the raspberry sauce:.
- It’s 170 gr of fresh raspberries, crushed.
- Prepare 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce instructions
- In a small bowl, mix gelatin powder with the cold water. Mix well. Set aside for 5 minutes..
- In a saucepan, warm heavy cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract over small-high heat. Stir occasionally until the granulated sugar is dissolved..
- Add the gelatin mixture into the heavy cream mixture. Keep stirring until it’s completely dissolved..
- Pour into glasses or bowls. Cover with plastic wrapper. Chill until it’s firm..
- Serve with raspberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves. 😋.
- For the raspberry sauce:.
- In a saucepan, mix raspberries and sugar. Heat until boiling for more or less 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Add the lemon juice. Mix well..
- Remove from heat. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator..