Rice Pudding. With a little investigation, I found that there are two basic. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Try our easy rice pudding recipes for maximum comfort factor. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate. You can cook Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding
- It’s 1 Cup of Egyptian rice uncooked.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of milk powdered.
- You need 4 Cups of water.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Starch.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of water Cady.
- Prepare 2 of small pieces mastikha.
This rice pudding recipe is really easy to make, I had a request to make a video on rice pudding, so here we go. Typically served as a desert, but you can eat it whenever you want. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of ingredients (milk, rice, and sugar), and tastes good.
Rice Pudding instructions
- Soak the rice for 1 hour, dissolve milk and sugar in water in a saucepan, then add the rice into the milk on the heat; stir rice and add Cady water and mastikha. Reduce heat to low without cover so as not to go up, with stirring constantly from time to time..
- When rice is half cooked, dissolve starch in a tablespoon of cold water and pour over rice, cook for 3 – 5 min or until see a big bubbles on the top (still there some of milk not dry) and the rice is cooked..
- Pour into a baking dish (you can use small ceramic pots). Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. -Serve warm..
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning. Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food.