Cream Cheese Flan. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can Place sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, cream cheese, milk, and vanilla extract in a. Rich and Creamy Flan with a beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking presentation. Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender; cover.
Learn how to make the ultimate dessert, Cream Cheese Flan! Velvety smooth and creamy with a luscious caramel sauce, it's your favorite cheesecake and flan. Cream cheese flan is the ultimate dessert! You can have Cream Cheese Flan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Flan
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 can (12 oz) of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pack (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Cajeta or caramel sauce.
Smooth and creamy with a luscious caramel sauce, it's cheesecake and flan rolled into one sweet treat! Cream Cheese Flan is rich and extra creamy. Using oven mitts, tilt dish to evenly coat bottom and sides. Cream Cheese Flan Flan de Queso is a smooth cream cheese custard topped with a decadent layer of homemade caramel.
Cream Cheese Flan step by step
- Preheat oven at 350. In a bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth. Then one by one add each egg until it's incorporated well with cream cheese. Add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk, blend well, then add vanilla extract. It will be liquidly and lumpy because of the cream cheese but it'll all even out in the oven..
- Spray pan with nonstick spray I use a bundt cake but you can use a round cake pan. Once you spray pour the Cajeta/caramel sauce, then on top of that pour the milk mixture over. Then in a larger pan, one where the flan mixture will fit, you fill it halfway with hot water. This is called a water bath..
- Then put the bundt cake pan in there and put it in the oven for about 50 minutes or so depending on how well your oven heats up just poke it with a knife to see how it's cooking you still want it slightly jiggly make sure it doesn't cook more then an hour..
- After it's cooked, take it out and out of the water bath and set aside. Let cool down for about 15-20 minutes.
- After you let cool, cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4hrs. I like doing it the night before then you just flip the pan onto a plate and the flan should easily come out.
Learn how to make Caramel-Cream Cheese Flan. While this cream cheese leche flan comes together in the oven, you can also opt to steam it until the knife inserted in the middle of the flan comes out clean. Caramel Cream Cheese Custard (Flan de Queso)Eating Well. Cream cheese and coconut cream lend the perfect amount of tropical sweetness to this deliciously Also, don't overmix your flan mixture. Excess bubbles will cause bubbles to form while cooking.