Sheree's Banana Pudding with Cream Cheese.
You can cook Sheree's Banana Pudding with Cream Cheese using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Banana Pudding with Cream Cheese
- You need 7 of bananas.
- It’s 1 envelope of instant vanilla pudding (small box) no cooking required.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condescend milk.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla wafers or graham crackers… crumbled.
Sheree's Banana Pudding with Cream Cheese step by step
- let cream cheese get to room temperature. mix cream cheese and the can of sweetened condescend milk.
- in another bowl mix vanilla pudding, milk and vanilla extract. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR MIXING ON PUDDING BOX,.
- mix pudding with cream cheese mixture..
- layer with wafers, then pudding then bananas..
- break up 5 wafers and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate..
- I use the entire box of wafers crumbled…. need to.end with a layer of pudding so bananas don't turn brown … then I put the last of the wafers on top….
- INSTANT PUDDING…… I sometime use a large box of pudding for the holidays. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE BOX… IF USING 2 SMALL BOXES FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE INSTANT PUDDING… it looks runny but it should be COLD MILK and mix for 4 minutes..