Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake.
You can have Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese(softened).
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 8 oz of package of cool whip.
- It’s 1 packages of 3.4 ounces of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need of milk (as called for on pudding package).
- You need 1 box of oreos. (i used 15).
Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake instructions
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Gently stir in the Cool Whip. Remove about 1½ cups of the Cool Whip Mixture (about half) to a small bowl and place in the fridge..
- In a medium bowl, whip pudding and milk according to package directions. Gently fold in the remaining Cool Whip mixture..
- Line an 8" x 4" loaf pan with foil or parchment paper. Pour chocolate pudding mixture into the pan, filling about ⅔ of the way. Sprinkle half of the crushed Oreos over the chocolate pudding mixture. Gently spread Cool Whip mixture over the Oreos. Top with remaining cookies..
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for at least two hours, or preferably overnight.