Cheese Flan ( Puertorrican Flan).
You can cook Cheese Flan ( Puertorrican Flan) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Flan ( Puertorrican Flan)
- You need 1 can of Evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of Condense Milk.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of canela.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Cheese Flan ( Puertorrican Flan) instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°f.
- Cook 1 cup sugar in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until sugar melts and turns a light golden brown. Quickly pour hot caramelized sugar into a 2-quart flan dish. Using oven mitts, tilt dish to evenly coat bottom and sides. Let stand 5 minutes. Sugar will harden..
- In a blender add the milk, condense milk and eggs, mix well and add the cheese and remaining ingredients, blend well..
- Bake in (bano de maria) mari bath, for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean..
- Let it cool overnight, enjoy!.