Chocolate Pudding Delight.
You can have Chocolate Pudding Delight using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Delight
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- It’s 2 packages of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
Chocolate Pudding Delight instructions
- Combine flour, butter, and walnuts together and press into a 13" x 9" x 2" pan. Bake for 15 minutes in a 350°F degree oven..
- Mix Cool Whip, cream cheese, and powder sugar together and spread on top of cooled crust..
- Mix chocolate pudding and milk with electric mixer and spread on top of filling. Top with remaining Cool Whip and some finely chopped nuts. Refrigerate..