You can have Chocolate Flan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Flan
- Prepare of Caramel.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need of Flan.
- You need 1 lb of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of light creme (or Half & Half).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Flan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a microwave self cup or bowl, mix the water and sugar and heat on high for 5-7 minutes until caramel begins to form..
- Pu the chocolate into a heat resistant dish and place in a double boiler and melt the chocolate.
- Steadily add the light cream and stir until the chocolate completly dissolves (don't add the light creme all at once or the chocolate will harden).
- Mix the cream chese,sugar,vanilla eggs until a creamy consistant is reached (mix the cream cheese for a while before adding everything else) add the melted chocolate with the light cream.
- Pour the flan on top of the caramel in the mold.
- Place in a double boiler and cook for 1 hour.
- Let cool and place in the fridge until its time to serve.