Chocolate Pudding Pie.
You can cook Chocolate Pudding Pie using 7 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Prepare 2 cup of grahm cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 8 oz of (block) cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tubs of cool whip.
- You need 2 of big boxes of chocolate pudding.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
Chocolate Pudding Pie step by step
- 9×11 inch baking sheet.
- pour Graham crackers in sheet.
- add 1 teaspoon of sugar to crumbs and mix.
- melt one stick (1/2) of butter.
- pour butter into crumbs, and mix with hands.
- pat the mixture evenly into sheet with hands.
- (2nd layer) melt 1 block of cream cheese in microwave for about 40 seconds.
- mash cream cheese with forks until most curds are gone.
- add 1 tablespoon of sugar to cream cheese.
- mix well, adding 1/2 tub of cool whip.
- spread ontop of bread crumb and spread evenly.
- (3rd layer) pour 3 cups of milk into a sperate bowl.
- mix in 2 packages of the big box of chocolate pudding.
- beat with mixer until fully mixed.
- pudding will be thick so that the pie can stay well compact.
- spread ontop of the cream cheese layer evenly.
- add a tub of cool whip ontop evenly.
- ENJOY!!! ?.