Chocolate Mousse Torte.
You can cook Chocolate Mousse Torte using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Torte
- It’s 37 of Nilla Wafers.
- It’s 4 of squares of Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 packages of JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 8 oz of tub of Cool Whip thawed.
- Prepare 8 oz of of Philadelphia Cream Cheese softend.
- You need 1/4 cup of of Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of of fresh Raspberries.
- Prepare 9 of inch round pan.
- You need 1 of plastic wrap.
Chocolate Mousse Torte instructions
- Stand 16 wafers around inside edge of 9-inch round pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt 3 chocolate squares as directed on package..
- Beat pudding mixes and 2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip; pour into prepared pan..
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining Cool Whip; spread over pudding. Top with remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining chocolate square into curls..
- Invert torte onto plate. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Top torte with remaining Cool Whip, berries and chocolate curls..