Steamed Bread Pudding.
You can cook Steamed Bread Pudding using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Bread Pudding
- Prepare 4 tbsps of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of low fat milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 5 slices of breads.
- Prepare 100 g of raisins.
- You need 2 tbsps of butter.
- It’s of For the sauce :-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Custard Flour.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 100 ml of water.
Steamed Bread Pudding instructions
- Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla. Pour over teared bread and let sit for 10 minutes..
- In another bowl, pour melted butter then pour prepared breads into it. Sprinkle with raisins. Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- For the sauce: Mix together the granulated sugar, custard flour, evaporated milk, water and vanilla essence in a saucepan. Mix it well before stir it over medium heat. Stir together until the sugar is melted and the sauce is thicken..
- Pour the sauce over the bread pudding. Serve warm or cold..