You can cook Chocolate Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/8 of tea salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 of egg yolks, slightly beaten.
- It’s 2 of tea vanilla extract.
Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, cocoa, and salt in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in milk gradually. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute..
- Stir at least half of the hot mixture gradually into the egg yolks. Blend this into the hot mixture in the saucepan. Boil and stir 1 minute..
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour into dessert dishes..
- Cool slightly before refrigerating..