Cream Cheese Flan.
You can have Cream Cheese Flan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Flan
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 250 gm of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 cups of Milk Powdered.
- It’s 2 cups of milk Evaporated.
- Prepare 2 Tbsps of Custard powder.
Cream Cheese Flan step by step
- HEAT the Gas-top steamer so that water starts boiling..
- COOK 1 cup sugar in small saucepan on medium heat until melted and deep golden brown, stirring constantly. Pour into mould and tilt it to evenly cover bottom with syrup..
- BLEND milk and cream cheese in blender until smooth. Add remaining sugar(optional, i usually avoid too much of sugar), eggs and custard powder; blend just until smooth. Pour over syrup in pan.
- STEAM 30 min to 45 min or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let it cool completely, then refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Unmold onto plate just before serving by running thin knife around edges of flan…