Creamy Cream Cheese Panna Cotta.
You can have Creamy Cream Cheese Panna Cotta using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cream Cheese Panna Cotta
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water (for gelatin).
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- It’s 60 grams of Granulated sugar (for the caramel).
Creamy Cream Cheese Panna Cotta step by step
- Make the caramel sauce Divide up the granulated sugar used for the caramel into 4 parts..
- Add 1/4 of the granulated sugar to a pot, heat, and mix until it turns brown..
- Add the next fourth, and as soon as that turns brown add the next. Continue until you've added all the sugar. Once it starts to bubble, stop the heat..
- Pour into the ramekins while still hot..
- Dissolve the gelatin in water and set aside..
- Combine the cream cheese and granulated sugar and mix into a cream..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add half of the milk to a pot and heat to just before boiling. Add the gelatin and dissolve..
- Add the mixture from step 8 to step 7 a little at a time, then add the remaining milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Mix together..
- Pour the mixture from step 9 into the ramekins. Place in the refrigerator to cool. Once it stiffens, it's complete!.