Peanut chocolate pudding. Bet yet, this vegan pudding is incredibly easy to make. These mix and bake up fast. Mix together the night before and wake up to a delicious, fiber filled.
Pudding extra credit includes Presenting very easy golden chocolate pudding recipe using whipped cream and Peanut chakki crumbs. I have also used bread crumbs into it. I know the ingredient list probably made your face a bit crooked, but trust me when I tell you, you don't taste it, and it is essential to the. You can have Peanut chocolate pudding using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut chocolate pudding
- Prepare of first layer.
- Prepare 270 gm of Biscuit.
- Prepare 100 gm of Butter.
- Prepare of second layer.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- You need of third layer.
- You need 1/3 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Nutella.
- Prepare of fourth layer.
- It’s As needed of Roasted Peanut crushed for garnishing.
Homemade chocolate pudding has been forgotten about and we have no idea why. Making pudding from scratch is surprisingly simple and so satisfying. With little effort you'll have a smooth. If you are a fan of pudding, you are going to love this quick breakfast dish!! -Devin Alexander, "The Most Decadent Diet Ever"Submitted by: ERUPERTO.
Peanut chocolate pudding step by step
- Grease the pudding tray with butter. Keep it ready..
- FIRST LAYER: * Crush biscuits well. Add melted butter and combine well. * Add and Press this into bottom of a tray (pudding tray or baking tray). * Refrigerate it for 25 – 30 minutes..
- SECOND LAYER: * In a bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. * Add peanut butter and vanilla essence. Beat again until smooth and creamy. * Then add heavy cream. Beat it for 3 – 4 minutes well. * Pour this mixture over the biscuit layer. * Refrigerate it for 5 – 6 hours or overnight (If there is no time, you can keep it in the freezer to set fast)..
- THIRD LAYER: * In a pan, add heavy cream. Heat it and Bring it to simmer, stir continously. Switch off the flame. Add nutella and mix well. Cool it completly at room temperature. * Pour it over the cream layer..
- Freeze it for 1 hour before serving. * It doesn't contain any gelatin, so it won't be very stable. For better results freeze the pudding for 1 hour before serving..
Rich, sweet, smooth milk chocolate pudding in a crunchy crust with a touch of salt, topped with slightly tangy whipped cream and salted peanuts.